Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 months old

So it's official. We are not good bloggers. But by request of Gina Cook, we will update you on our little Coopster. He got to fly to Oregon with me to see my family. I was a little worried flying without Brett's help, but Cooper was amazing as usual and just slept the whole way. My family LOVED him and SPOILED him. He definitely had to go through cuddling withdrawls when we got home because I didn't hold him every second like my mom did. :) It was great to see him with my brothers and sisters because it was really their first time holding him and interacting with him. Everyone was so cute with him. Lizzy, my 17 year old sister, slept with him downstairs the first night and woke up with him so I could sleep in. Then my mom got up with him the rest of the mornings to feed him. I really got to catch up on sleep. It was sooo nice! Daddy missed us while we were gone, but I think he got in some good video game time so I don't think it was too hard on him.

Cooper has changed so much from our last post. He is now about 15 pounds and about 24 inches, maybe 25. He smiles a TON and giggles when we tickle him tummy. Daddy was also saying funny things to him and we caught him giggling a little in a video that we will post. Just to forewarn you though, Brett is saying something from Star Wars to Cooper and Cooper is loving it....unfortunately he is acquiring his parents geekiness. Sorry son.



I am loving being a mom. I feel like Cooper knows me really well now and when he's crying, being held by mommy usually does the trick. I love that he depends on Brett and I for everything. We love you so much Cooper and love seeing the new things you are doing each and every day.

No comments: