Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#1 PLAYERS!


The boys did it! They beat out the #1 Team last night...with the help of a couple friends that Brett brought along (Derrick, Brent, and Sterling). Here are a couple pics from the intense throwdown.



~Brett getting ready to Rumble~







My man up to the plate. Always a straight shooter (wink wink).


















D-ROCK on base. Look at him struttin' his stuff like it aint no thaaang.















Brett: Well done, sir.

Brent: And a tip of the cap to you, Miss Corningstone.










~MY cute husband~














This wives corner. I am so glad you guys came!




~Autumn and Jen~










~CUTEST BABY EVER~













ALSO: St. George Trip with the Skips!










Brent and Jenny at the starting point.







Here is a delicious man who happened to be walking by with his lovely wife who had just about as much clothing on.










Thanks for coming guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had pictures from the games. Now it is officially documented. I think they can make it all the way!

Brent Skipper said...

And apparently my eyes were GLUED to that scantily clad old man!! haha Love it!!! I'm going to miss our monday nights! We won't know what to do with ourselves after softball and the bachelorette are over. I say we start going to the driving rage or somthing. I got some clubs!

Anonymous said...

This is Derrick ... and I have to be honest... that strut was really no thang. It just comes natural.