Monday, August 11, 2008

My New Job!

So as many of you know, I have quit the horrible life of a saleswoman at Digis and have moved on to bigger and better things. Job interview after job interview went by and I broke many companies hearts by denying them my services. I could only work for the best and they just didn't have what it took. Days, weeks, weeks and a half went by, and still no luck....

Then, it happened. I got the phone call. "Melissa, would you please come in and interview with us here at _________".

"Hellllllzzzzzzz yah," I replied.

So I interviewed, they loved me, I loved them, we laughed, we cried, we toasted to good life and great weather.

I started right away and I have found much joy in my new found career.

My job title: PROFESSIONAL TANNING BED OPERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Yes thats right people, I hold the power of the sun.

So come on in and achieve your dream. Thelma comes in everyday, and I am proud to say that I am apart of this beautiful process.

No comments: